Special Event Permit Detail
Application InformationID: 5887 Event: Livermore Summer Celebration
Application Date: 07/06/2021 Event Date: 08/21/2021
Organization: Livermore Community Club Phone: 9702210997
Address: 2044 County Rd 74E
Event InformationPermit Type(s): Private Land
This event is a fund raiser for the Livermore Community Hall. The hall is a 501c3. Hosting an outdoor event with music, food, beverage, games, fine art and a silent auction.
Estimated Participants: 300 Estimated Spectators: 0
Food / Alcohol:
Food is being served: VENDOR
Alcohol IS being served.
Sat. 08/21/2021: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Additional Information Submitted by Applicant1. Date Submitted: 07/07/2021
Our stage is a 26 foot flatbed trailer. The axiel weight is 20,000 lbs. The canopy is not load bearing and will be attached to the bed of the trailer with screws or lag bolts. Handicap parking for ten cars will be on either side of the walk through gate and access to the portapotties is to the side of the walk through gate. We also have a 40 x 60 event tent that will be staked to the ground by Front Range Event Rental.
2. Date Submitted: 07/08/2021
We are working on the insurance and will get back to you as soon as we have information for you.
3. Date Submitted: 07/08/2021
I am working on the insurance and will pass it to you soon.
4. Date Submitted: 07/24/2021
5. Date Submitted: 07/24/2021
Reviewing Agency Comments/Status
Email the Special Events Coordinator regarding this application.
Status: ApprovedComments: Approved conditionally:
No information was provided on the design wind load of the stage and its canopy to be attached. Develop and implement high wind action plan, or use these protocols: Install wind gage and monitor for high winds. If winds equal or exceed 20 mph, be on alert. If winds equal or exceed 25 mph, suspend performance, move people on and near stage away to safe distance, wait for winds to subside to continue performance.
Mark parking area to provide minimum 8' wide handicap accessible spaces with minimum 5' wide access aisle between them, with sign designating accessible parking only. Install sign at accessible portapotties if not provided with portapotties. Signs to include International Symbol of Accessibility.
Tent permits (if needed) are through Livermore Fire.
Status: ApprovedComments: With attention paid to comments submitted from the Building Department.
Colorado Division of Wildlife
County Clerk and Recorder
Status: Not Reviewed YetComments:
Status: Not Reviewed YetComments:
Larimer County Emergency Management
Livermore Fire Protection District
Status: More Information NeededComments: 1. 20' wide access to be maintained from Rd 74E to the Community Hall main entrance and to the entrance of the tent of the tent. No parking permitted within 10 feet of sides of tent.
2. There must be two exits from the tent and these shall be identified with EXIT signs. Exits should be at opposite side of the tent. The exits must be kept clear of obstructions for the entire width of the exit for 20' inside and outside the tent.
(No tables or chairs or parking)
3. Two (2) fire extinguishers at least 2A-10BC size must be provided and accessible 30" off the floor. These are preferred to be close to exits and should be spaced evenly.
4. The owner of the tent must provide a certificate that the tent complies with NFPA material standards for tents. A copy should be attached to the application and a copy should be on site while the tent is on site.
Status: ApprovedComments: Thank you.