LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Monday, October 21, 2019/3:00 P.M./Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ITEMS WITHDRAWN FROM THIS AGENDA
1. AMENDMENT TO THE ESTES VALLEY DEVELOPMENT CODE §5.1.B. VACATION HOME TO REVISE DEADLINE FOR (“CAP”) NUMBER OF VACATION HOMES IN RESIDENTIAL ZONING DISTRICTS
2. AMENDMENT TO THE ESTES VALLEY DEVELOPMENT CODE §9.2 AND §9.3 TO REMOVE RESTRICTIONS THAT LIMIT PLANNED UNIT DEVELOPMENTS TO THE CO (OUTLYING COMMERCIAL) ZONING DISTRICT.
D. PUBLIC HEARING CONSENT ITEMS: *Will not be discussed unless requested by
Commissioners or members of the audience.
** Board to sign F&R at the Hearing.
*3. THUNDER VIEW SUBDIVISION PRELIMINARY PLAT AND FINAL
Staff Contacts: Linda Hardin, Town of Estes Park
Request: The application proposes to subdivide a 10-acre parcel into four 2.5-acre single-family residential lots.
Location: 1593 Dry Gulch Rd
Applicant/Owner: Mark Theiss, The Sanctuary LLC
Staff Recommendation: Staff recommends APPROVAL of the proposed Thunder View Subdivision Final Plat with the following conditions:
1. Prior to recordation of the Final Plat, the owner/applicant shall submit a Subdivision Improvement Agreement, guaranteeing the completion of access and drainage improvements as required by the Larimer County Engineering Department. The Agreement shall be reviewed and approved by Town of Estes Park Planning staff and Larimer County Engineering staff, shall include an acceptable form of required collateral, and shall be finalized and signed in order to be recorded in conjunction with the Thunder View Subdivision Final Plat.
2. Within 90 days following the recordation of the Final Plat, a 50-foot from centerline right of way will be dedicated along the eastern boundary of the parent property bordering Dry Gulch Rd.
**4. HELBERT MASONRY EXEMPTION TRACT A AND B AND RODGERS BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENT, FILE # 19-LAND3933
Staff Contacts: Kathy Eastley, Planning, Katie Gary, Engineering, Lea Schneider, Health
Request: To amend the common lot line between the two properties to cure an encroachment
Location: 5470 and 5720 N County Road 19, Fort Collins
Applicant: Stewart and Associates / Jay - P.O. Box 429, Fort Collins, CO 80522
Owner: Robert and Marjorie Rodgers - 5740 N County Road 19, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Sheri, Danielle, and Chantelle Dron - 5720 N County Road 19, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the Amended Plat/Boundary Line Adjustment for Tract A and a portion of Tract B, Helbert-Masonry Exemption, and Rodgers Boundary Line Adjustment, File Number 19-LAND3933, subject to the following condition(s) and authorization for the chairman to sign the plat presented for signature:
1. All conditions of approval shall be met and the Final Plat recorded by April 21, 2020 or this approval shall be null and void.
**5. BAGGETT SIZE APPEAL, FILE #19-ZONE2581
Staff Contacts: Kathy Eastley, Planning, Steven Rothwell, Engineering, Lea Schneider, Health
Request: Appeal from the size limit of Section 4.3.10.H.c to allow construction of a 715-square foot Accessory Living Area above a detached garage
Location: 3311 W. Vine Drive, Fort Collins
Applicant/Owner: Tamie and Scott Baggett - 3311 W. Vine Dr., Fort Collins, CO 80521
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the Baggett Size Appeal, an appeal from Section 4.3.10.H.c. to allow an Accessory Living Area of 715-square feet, File Number 19-ZONE2581.