LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Monday, July 22, 2019/3:00 P.M./Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. PUBLIC HEARING CONSENT ITEMS:†††† *Will not be discussed unless requested by
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† † Commissioners or members of the audience.
*1.†††††† STEWART APPEAL, FILE #19-GNRL0466
Staff Contacts:† Samantha Mott, Planning; Lea Schneider, Health; Steven Rothwell, Engineering
Request :† Appeal from Section 4.3.10.E of the Larimer County Land Use Code to allow a proposed 672 square foot barn on a lot where the Land Use Code requires the total ground floor of all detached storage buildings and garages not exceed ten percent of the lotís net area.
Location :† Located on the south side of Rist Canyon Road approximately 900 feet west of the intersection of N County Road 23 and Rist Canyon Road; 5223 Rist Canyon Road, Bellvue.
Applicant/Owner:† Patrick and Jessica Stewart, P.O. Box 23, Bellvue, CO 80512
Development Services Team Recommendation:† The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the Stewart Appeal to allow an Appeal from Section 4.3.10.E of the Land Use Code requirement that detached storage buildings and garages may not exceed 10% of† a lotís net area, File #19-GNRL0466, subject to the following conditions:
1.†††† A Building Permit is required before the outbuilding can be constructed.† A plot plan that is to scale must be submitted with the building permit application.
2.†††† The two existing sheds on the property, shown on the plot plan, must be removed before the new building permit is finaled.
3.†††† A 10-foot separation is required between the carport foundation/concrete slab and the septic absorption field.
*2.†††††† RAMONA HEIGHTS AMENDED PLAT AND BOUNDARY LINE ADJUSTMENT, VACATION OF ACCESS EASEMENTS, AND APPEAL OF SECTION 8.14.1.I.,
††††††††††† FILE #19-LAND3894
Staff Contacts:† Kathy Eastley, Planning; Lea Schneider, Health; Katie Gray, Engineering
Request:† 1. Amended Plat and Boundary Line Adjustment to combine seven platted lots and
†††††††††††††††††††† portion of one unplatted parcel;
†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††† 2. Vacation of Access Easements;
†††††††††††††††† 3. Appeal to Section 8.14.1.I. due to the resultant lot being split by roads.
Location :† East of Ramona Lake and Red Feather Lake, north side of Ramona Drive in Red Feather Lakes
Applicant/Owner:† Dale and Linda Rains, 19518 County Road 37, LaSalle, CO 80645
Development Services Team Recommendation:† The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the following requests:
1. The Amended Plat of Ramona Height, Block 17A, Lots 8, 9, 10, and 11; Block 20 C, Lot 5; Block 20D, Lots 2 and 3; and Boundary Line Adjustment of a portion of the SE ľ Section 28, Township 10 North, Range 73 West of the 6th P.M.;
2. Vacation of a 20í access easements 10í on the common lot line of Lots 5, Block 20C and Lots 10 and 11, Block 17A; Vacation of a 10í access easement on the north lot line of Lots 8 and 9, Block 17A; and Vacation of a 20í access easement 10í along the common lot line of Lots 2 and 3, Block 20D, and Lot 5 Block 20C and on the east lot line of Lot 11 Block 17A;
3. An appeal to Section 8.14.1.I. which states that lots cannot be divided by a road when the resultant lot will be divided by a road within three areas of the 1.68-acre lot;
For Ramona Heights, File Number 19-LAND3894, subject to the following conditions:
1. All conditions of approval shall be met, and the Final Plat recorded by January 15, 2020 or this approval shall be null and void.
2. The resultant lot shall remain subject to any and all covenants, deed restrictions, or other conditions that apply to the original lots.
3. The vacation of the access easements and the reconfiguration of the lot lines shall be finalized at such time when the plat and findings and resolution of the County Commissioners are recorded.
*3.†††††† SAUK ROAD RIGHT-OF-WAY & ACCESS EASEMENT VACATION,
††††††††††† FILE #18-LAND3825
Staff Contacts:† Kathy Eastley, Planning; Katie Gray, Engineering; Lea Schneider, Health
Request :† Sauk Road Right-of-Way & Access Easement Vacation of the southern 140 feet of right-of-way adjacent to Lot 1 of the Baum MRD and access easement vacation of the southern 140 feet of right-of-way adjacent to Lot 6 of the Baum Exemption
Location :† East of S County Road 9 and south of Highway 402 at 1708 & 1709 Sauk Road Applicant/Owner:† Deborah Guinn & Scott Guinn, 1709 Sauk Road, Loveland, CO 80537
Development Services Team Recommendation:† The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the requested vacation of the southernmost 140-feet of Sauk Road with the following conditions of approval:
1. All conditions of approval shall be met, and the final resolution recorded by January 22, 2020 or this approval shall be null and void.
2. The vacation of the access easement and right-of-way shall be finalized at such time when the findings and resolution of the County Commissioners is recorded.
3. Prior to the Board of County Commissioner signature of the Findings and Resolution for vacation of the Sauk Road right-of-way and easement, an Emergency Access Easement shall be completed and recorded pursuant to the requirements of the Loveland Fire Rescue Authority.