MINUTES OF THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2019
LAND USE HEARING
There was no Land Use Hearing scheduled for this date.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS MEETING
The Board of County Commissioners met at 9:00 a.m. with Lorenda Volker, Assistant County Manager. Chair Donnelly presided. Commissioner Johnson and Commissioner Kefalas were present. Also present were: Alisha Jeffers, Commissioners’ Office; and Kayleigh Ogden, Deputy Clerk.
Chair Donnelly opened the meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance
1. PUBLIC COMMENT:
2. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES FOR THE WEEK OF THE WEEK OF DECEMBER 23, 2019:
M O T I O N
Commissioner Kefalas moved that the Board of County Commissioners approve the minutes for the week of December 23, 2019.
Motion carried 3-0.
3. REVIEW OF THE SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 6, 2019: Ms. Jeffers reviewed the upcoming schedule with the Board.
4. CONSENT AGENDA:
12312019A001 2020 STATEMENT OF WORK AND BUDGET AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN COUNTY OF LARIMER AND TOWN OF TIMNATH
12312019A002 ATTACHMENT A - 2020 STATEMENT OF WORK AND BUDGET AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN COUNTY OF LARIMER AND TOWN OF WELLINGTON
MISCELLANEOUS: Department of Human Services Payments for November 2019.
LIQUOR LICENSES: The Following Liquor licenses were approved: Little Big’s – Fort Collins – Modification of Premises
M O T I O N
Commissioner Johnson moved that the Board of County Commissioners approve the consent agenda for December 31, 2019.
Motion passed 3-0
5. COMMISSIONERS GUESTS: The Commissioner’s did not have any guests.
6. COUNTY MANAGER UPDATE: Ms. Volker introduced David Ayraud, County Attorney’s Office, who went over an opioid litigation the County Attorney’s Office is currently involved in. Mr. Ayraud discussed financial allocations for administrative fees concerning the recent bankruptcy filing by one of the defendants in the litigation. Mr. Ayraud requested the Board’s authorization of approval or disapproval of a plan to have a set amount of funds for the administrative fees.
Commissioner Johnson moved to approve allowing the Office of the County Attorney to represent Larimer County in the proceedings before the Bankruptcy Court in opioid litigation item.
Motion carried 3-0
7. COMMISSIONER ACTIVITY REPORTS: The Board detailed their attendance at events during the previous week.
With there being no further business, the Board adjourn at 9:25 a.m.
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
CLERK AND RECORDER
Kayleigh Ogden, Deputy Clerk